This past week saw an enormous amount of fantastically written articles with very good information. A "must read" on all of them. For the first time, I’m categorizing the links according to the main sections of this site. Does it make it more functional?
- The 6 Keys for Writing a Kick-Ass To-Do List, by Scott at Scott Young.
- Detail Obsession: Four Ways to Take Control of Your Work, at Freelance Switch.
- Eight Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Goal Setting, by Ririan at Personal Development with Ririan Project.
- 8 Things You Should’ve Memorized a Long Time Ago, by Brett at The Cranking Widgets Blog.
- 9 Surefire Solutions for Procrastinators, by Christine Kane at Christine Kane’s Blog.
- The Art of Appreciation, by Christine Kane at Christine Kane’s Blog (wow, double feature!!!).
- The Anti-Pattern Approach to Personal Development, by John Place at John Place Online.
- Using Compliments To Control Communication, by Alex Shalman at LifeHack.org.
- Power Down your Shields for Personal Development, by Aaron at Today is That Day.
- How to Doggedly Pursue Your Dreams in the Face of Naysayers, by Leo at Zen Habits.
- The Challenge of Choosing the Right Career, by S. Pavlina at Steve Pavlina’s Personal Development Blog.
- Soundless Sleep: 10 Ways to Stop Snoring, by Ririan at Personal Development with Ririan Project (and another double feature).
- 6 Things You Can Do To Get A Better Night Sleep Tonight, at OrganicPassion.
This week on the "Elsewhere" section:
- Do You Have a Deeply Fulfilling Career?
- Where to find Happiness
- How to Make Good Choices
- Five Ways We Stay Connected, Informed, and Entertained Without Cable TV
- 7 Tips to Manage and Use Your Attention Wisely
- Do You Make These 9 Mistakes When You Set Goals?
- Time is Something You Make
- Eight Essential Tips to Overcoming Shyness and Making a Good Impression
- The Connection Between Attention Deficit and Clutter
- Overcoming The Biggest Roadblock In Life Design
Popularity: 93% [?]